logo Fort Lauderdale
Woman's Club, Inc.
red hibiscus



Clubhouse was built in 1916 on land donated by pioneer clubmember Ivy Stranahan.

Please click on this link to go to the new FLWC website:
Fort Lauderdale Woman's Club.


Fort Lauderdale Woman's Club, Inc.
Location: 20 South Andrews Avenue
Mailing Address: PO Box 2487 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33303
Telephone: 954-761-9407

red hibiscus







web site counter
DSL Service Providers